Helping people hear God's voice
Our services flow out of our strategy of serving some who will inspire others to embrace a lifestyle of listening to God by
1. Facilitating listening experiences:
- Spiritual Direction - these one hour sessions focus on paying attention to Godís activity and our response to him
- Sacred Space - our peaceful chalet is designed to welcome you to slow down and rest
- Retreats - please visit our retreats page
- Dramatizing the book of Mark - Steve Klassen has memorized stories in the gospel of Mark and presents them publicly
- Teaching and facilitating groups on Listening to God
- Messages/sermons on Listening to God and discipleship themes in Mark.
2. Training leaders to listen to God's voice and train others
- One week condensed training
- 10-15 week training
3. Helping people with dreams to launch new centres where listening to God is a priority.
We are currently coming alongside people in Mexico and Mongolia who are in the process of launching centres where listening to God is a priority.